Wednesday, April 27, 2011

10 000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge


!9# 10 000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge

[if ]
[endif]

10 000 oscillations in 30 days ...... Really? Why? This was the reaction I got from some people when I was here, I can challenge a 10,000 swing in January. My response was "Give it a try and discover." Of course, I knew more or less what my results would do to be 10 000 swings in a month. As a little 'ass, work even more subtle, a flatter stomach, thinner thighs, unreal strength and greater overall strength of the sound ya? Interested? I hope thatso, because this is one of the things that actually provides results. Just know to get into it, forced to pay a price for it.

During my 30-day trip I took some notes on the road. I'm passing this advice to you to make your trip a little 'easier. We call this challenge the 10,000 swing Survival Guide. There are 8 main points that you know, so you should get through this challenge successfully.

First of all let me start by saying that this is adifficult challenge, both mentally and physically. It will surely know what they are made, and if done correctly all the benefits listed above as well. It's worth it. Trust me.

Make a plan: We do the math. 10 000 oscillations in 30 days is about 333 swings every day. You have to think like this in your life, because, frankly, is part of the month of January I did not think about how I wanted to get my swing during the day. E 'It consumes. I knew there would be days that my program with the children would allow for training. I also knew that if I took away a couple of days I was completely built in record time and never finished. So my plan was to make about 450-500 swings a day. I can not double the repetitions would be faced by the next day.

Take life to throw a curve ball after the ready. If you have any extra day of rest, do not get discouraged if you want to have more repetitions. Onlyadd a few more reps in each workout and get it done. It 'happened to me a couple of times. Here's how I managed mentally. I just focused on my repetitions of 100. So, if I had to 600-700 repetitions then I can just focus on the 100x6. Although I have not set up for 100 in a single operation, it was easier for me to 100 and then I think, now I only have 5 more to go. Break these large numbers into smaller groups and breeze through.

I kept a card index on my desk and took my swing repetitions daily.After analyzing, I noticed a pattern. Three days of hard work was good for me, then I need a day off to recover. On the day when I have my peace, with a slight swing like active rest, or that I have all day. Just listen to your body. If you have a day off, then it must accept and change the numbers accordingly.

Select the right weight, I find myself talking about this in almost every article I write. To the best of this challenge you must use the right sizeKettle Bell. You must have a bell that challenging, but not so heavy that we train for every time you train. I would like to be a medium to heavy weight. Of course this will be different for everyone. To give you a reference, I have my choice for kettlebell challenges will be explained.

Most of my reps with the Kettlebell 16kg/35lb done. This is 32% of my body weight. 35 pounds felt easy to me, for groups of 10-20, but is challenging for sets of 25-50 repetitions. In a difficult day I24kg/53lber or 20kg/44lber. In a day of light or day of rest I used a 18lber most active groups of 200. This means that with light weight I am at least 200 repetitions without the bell down 18lber this is necessary so easily that it is a challenge for me to do at all to 10,000 repetitions, and I saw I did have good results. I also used to 26lber swings one arm on a bright day, or between heavy sets for active recreation inWorkout.

Please do not think that if you do not swing for 35lber that many reps you will not see any results. Just use what the weight of a challenge for you.

Be aware of training: There is no doubt, some time will be trained in this challenge. Look for the sign and then adjust the plan accordingly. If you feel tired, irritable and / or very badly then you are probably better trained. There were a couple of times I do not feel these symptoms, but it would bewhen I started taking the weight of my body start swinging me to scream. My central nervous system has been burned and my body would not work. Depending on the severity I have one of four things.

He worked through it. After a couple of sentences, when I felt a bit 'better, so I would just pass. Fully supports. After a couple of sentences I feel if I did worse, I would simply call it a day and rest. Lighten the load. After doing some sets with heavier weight if Iangry and on edge, I would lighten the burden of training received. Eating more calories. You burn so many calories with swings, you probably need a little more thought that you eat. Surely not to restrict calories during this challenge.

Nutrition: Let me blunt here, cut all the crap from your diet. You know what I'm talking ,.... cookies, chips, soft drinks, cookies, all processed foods. They ask a lot from your body with this challenge.It 'important that you feed your body healthy and nutritious foods. Do not take the attitude that since you do as many swings, you eat what you can do. You will never be satisfied with the final result, if you follow this thinking process. You can not push your body up and expect them to react when they fill it full of processed foods, sugar and salt. Simply does not work to work this way. The body composition will suffer and so will your strength and endurance. Once you hear theExcept that fresh healthy food does not make you return. This is a perfect opportunity to clean up your diet and a permanent change for the better.

Hand Care: How to or not, corns your friend. Just be sure to keep low. I'm pretty much pain and even tear it, if really thick calluses that required to comply. I have a shower in my pedicure file and the file of the cornea down every few days to get a low level. Cornhuskers lotion works very welltoo.

Another way to take care of your hands is to change the grip on the bell. Use a / thumb finger grip, hold your hand throughout to deal with. This works very well with a hand or two hand swings. To relieve some stress on the one hand, it leaves the grip on the top sash. There are a break.

Protect your joints: 10,000 train movements is on the joints especially shoulders and elbows. You can protect your joints, leaving a slightTo crank up when the bell swing. Do not pull the bell with the only weapons engage your back and a slight bend occurs in nature. Once you're in the high reps you will notice is that your body will start automatically be put through relaxation. Just be sure your weight on heals to keep swinging for the back and even rock back slightly with the weight.

Rep scheme: to do what works best for you. I offer these rules as a guide or reps just to give you a starting pointAfter only one week in this challenge you will know what works best for you. I personally liked groups of 25, 30 or 50 that made it easy to hold with all the repetitions. As I said before, I concentrated on 100 at a time. While I have my set, I do not count to 25. I counted up to 10 twice and then 5 was easier to get through the set towards the end I had to do only 10 or 5 repetitions at a time, mentally.

Combine an arm and two arm swings in a set. 10 / 10 x 2 = 40 two-arm swings 10Swings as a finisher. You get 50 reps before you know it.

Swing bells with different size conductors are also a good way to do a lot of repetitions in a set. For example: £ 44 x 10 Bell, Bell X 15 £ 35 £ 26, and a bell x 25 = 50 reps in a set.

Swing ladder with a bell in size. 10, 15, 20, 25 = 70 repetitions in a set. 10 repetitions with a brief pause (10-15 seconds) and perform 15 repetitions with another short pause, etc.

Play with it and come up with some rules of the repeatsown. Be sure to share it, if you come up with something good.

Support: I mention this last, but certainly not the last. The way through this challenge with a system of support is a must. It 'also a lot more fun. If you know someone is watching or counting on you, it is more likely to do even if you do not want. It is much easier to blow out when the only one who does not know. Do not make this mistake. If this challenge then they all say.Find a friend in real life or online and challenge for you.

Upload your workouts on your Facebook or Twitter account. We use the hash tag # 10kswings on Twitter. There are still people there for the challenge today and I check it every day for support. You may also want to check, thekettlebellconnection.com forum. It 's a great place to keep the training record and see there are many people who have the challenge and offersupport.

If you are happy to accept this challenge for e-mail me if you have any questions. I would also like to hear your thoughts.

Good luck on your journey to more strength, endurance and body shape better.


10 000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge

!9# Saved Baby Joggers Strollers !9# Forerunner 405 Reviews !9# Promo Otoscope Welch Allyn




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links